SWGR is recruiting highly skilled COSS operatives for continuous work in the Central Belt of Scotland
· Delivering a professional and diligent COSS service across civils and track disciplines
· Consistent 40 hours of work per week.
· Sites at various locations throughout Scotland
· Full UK driving licence required.
· COSS competence and Track Induction essential as a minimum
· Experience working on civils, groundworks and Track Renewals
· Excellent communication skills and willingness to learn and develop with a drive to progress within the organisation.