Our Rail North frontline services team is seeking 3x Workforce Track Supervisors, on PAYE or Umbrella contracts, to join the team to work on a significant track renewals framework, with a large Tier 1 Contractor, with the contract lasting until 2029!
The applicant should be an experienced track supervisor who holds Supervision, Track Induction and Safety Critical competences and have a proven track record in a similar environment. In this role the successful candidate will be the main liaison between the site and office staff, working across multiple projects, motivating frontline staff to deliver outputs.
The role will involve undertaking workforce track supervision of frontline staff on track renewals and minor project works, including performing various safety critical competences throughout our works in Scotland. We also offer a commitment to not only maintaining your current competences but growing your skills and experience over a wider scope of disciplines.
Knowledge, experience, education requirements
- Experience in a similar supervision role on track renewals
- Current valid PTS, Track induction (inc small tools), IWA/COSS, LXA, PO, ES
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Strong track record of safe performance and be willing to work to SWGR values
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and develop with a drive to progress within the organisation
What we are offering
- 35-40 hour Full time PAYE contracts on offer
- Professional development opportunities to gain further competences
- Minimum guaranteed salary £29k