SWGR is proud to announce we are offering our first tranche of fulltime PAYE contracts for Safety Critical Rail Operatives in Crewe, North West of England with a current focus of delivering our possession management.
At SWGR our goal is to provide a high quality, professional rail delivery service to our clients and in order for us to meet this goal we must have a strong frontline force who are dedicated to providing a first-class service and who will work to our core behaviours and values.
We believe if everyone commits to these values we can be exemplars within this sector of the industry and achieve our objective of being able to offer stability and consistency within an industry that is transient in nature.
About the role
• You will be required to carry out duties under a multitude of competencies including but not limited to, PS, COSS, ES, NP, PICOP, SPICOP.
• You will work predominantly night shift with weekend working being mandatory
• Although you will usually work at site locations within the North West of England, you may be required to work throughout the UK
What you can expect in return
• Minimum 33 hours per week work guaranteed with regular optional overtime
• Picop Earning Potential £30k+
• PS Earning Potential £24k+
• Investment in your competence set with continuous training and development
• Opportunity to progress your career in a rapidly growing and diverse business
• To work with an organisation who are committed to our behaviour and value of safe together
• 28 days holiday
• Quality PPE from our outstanding workwear store
Requirements for the role
• Driving licence essential
• Must have PTS/PS/COSS/PICOP