SWGR are looking to take on several Safety Critical Operative PICOPs on direct PAYE contractual basis with a guaranteed minimum of 5 shifts per week.
The role will involve carrying out site-based works using a multitude of safety critical competencies throughout the UK with a commitment to not only maintaining your current skillset but growing your competencies over a wider scope of disciplines.
Knowledge, Experience and Education Requirements
• Current valid PTS, IWA/COSS, PS, LXA, PO, ES, PICOP.
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills
• Strong track record of safe performance and working to SWGR values
• Excellent communication skills
• Willingness to learn and develop with a drive to progress within the organisation
• Minimum Guaranteed Salary £27k+
• 35-40 hour Full time PAYE contracts on offer
• Professional development opportunities to gain further competences