SWGR are looking for an administrator to join our team at our Middlewich Delivery Unit to support our possession management division. The ideal candidate will be a team player looking to develop into a delivery management focused role within an established railway business. Reporting to the Possession Management Manager the duties of the post include:
- Collate, process and reconcile the weekly call off sheet with operatives’ hours worked for payroll processing.
- Log pay/charge details onto spreadsheet and forward to Payroll Department
- Liaise with Finance and Commercial Departments to support the production of weekly costing and applications for payment processes
- Deal with incoming client orders
- Induct new operational workers and process all registrations
- Using internal processes, arrange Medicals and D&A’s for operatives.
- Using internal processes, arrange training for operatives
- Manage departmental diary, updating appointments and holidays for both staff and operatives
- Ensure all internal processes and documentation are maintained in compliance with all auditing requirements
- Assist with ordering and issuing PPE
- Excellent administrative skills with superb attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload
- MS Word, Excel and Outlook essential
- Must be comfortable communicating at all levels
- Must be willing to undergo training to obtain site-related competencies to understand the delivery of possession management
Hours of Work:
- 9am – 5pm Monday until Thursday then 9am until 3:45pm on Friday with 45 minutes unpaid break for lunch each day
Please send your CV to email@example.com to be considered for this role.