SWGR is recruiting for highly skilled isolation staff for continuous work in North East England. There are 3 AP and 3 EA positions available to commence immediately.
· Delivering a professional and diligent isolation service, using multiskilled competences.
· Attendance at Isolation walkouts and whiteboard meetings
· Consistent 40 hours of work per week.
· Must be based in North East England
· Full UK driving licence required.
· COSS essential for AP
· Familiar with different OLE system type and AC isolations.
· Excellent communication skills and willingness to learn and develop with a drive to progress within the organisation.
Leading market rates