SWGR is look for a DCCR Manager to lead the and control its team of Nominated Persons who undertake Direct Current Conductor Rail isolations in and around the Liverpool are. This is a key leadership role which leads the team in the safe, efficient, effective and reliable isolation of Network Rail 3rd Rail Network.
The successful applicant should hold key railway competences to include; PTS, IWA,PS, COSS, Level A Procedure B and TFS.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Provide professional leadership in driving improvements on safety, compliance, efficiency, effectiveness and client satisfaction
- Recruit, develop and motivate all relevant frontline colleagues that undertake DCCR isolation activities
- Develop systems that delivers the SWGR resource base in the most safe and efficient manner
- Undertake site visits aimed at supporting, mentoring, developing, and communicating with frontline colleagues
- Undertake, where necessary, assurance activities aimed at ensuring full compliance with all relevant standards
- Control, record and distribute all necessary publication, tools, equipment, and consumables
- Provide and facilitate guidance, support and site visits to frontline colleagues and others
- Monitor and report on the performance of frontline colleagues
- Undertake direct duties as required up to the level of your competence
- Work with Area Resourcing & Planning colleagues to ensure the optimum planning and coordination of SWGR resources
- Assist the on-call and others around resource challenges and manipulation aimed at avoiding shortfalls
- Undertake initial incident response and lead in investigations including evidence gathering
- Attend internal and external meetings as required