Undertake the duties of Resourcer for all North-West staff, including the creation of SWP packs. In addition to resourcing frontline services, the North-West Resourcer will also be required to undertake the duties of an SSOWP. This post will also assist the PM Manager with the day to day aspects of rostering staff in a cost effective and safe manner and to the satisfaction of the Clients.
- Support PM Manager in ensuring that high levels of service delivery are maintained and that job/ clients are appropriately resourced with experienced staff to ensure that all work is carried out to the satisfaction of the client’s requirements, timescales and expectations.
- Contact all personnel, usually by phone, to allocate shifts by latest Monday of each week and ensure confirmation is received from operatives on accepting shift
- Create safe working environments for working on the NRMI on or near the line by planning Safe Systems of Work (SSOW) in accordance with regulations and the planned works and produce and issue SSOW packs as required to ensure all work is carried out in a safe manner.
- Undertake regular site visits to ensure the competence and quality of the workforce
- To liaise with the Sentinel Coordinator on a regular basis to ensure status of work force competencies are up to date and plan any training/assessment requirement to achieve maximum utilisation of personnel.
- Undertake On Call duties when appropriate.
- Deputise for the PM Manager in their absence and carry out any other reasonable duties commensurate with your skills, knowledge and ability in the interests of the business.
- Hold SSOW Planner competence
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (word and excel)
- Full UK driving licence
- Relevant Network Rail Sentinel Skills Competencies, knowledge and experience.
- Impressive, demonstrable track record of skills/experience gained within a similar position within fast paced, highly demanding and challenging organisations.
- Specialised training/experience in resource coordination, manpower planning, SSOW Planning and customer services.