We are currently the main supplier of specialist resources on rail contracts across the country and have a number of safety-critical roles available. If you are an experienced AP – then we want to hear from you. Equally, if you have worked in support services overseeing the work of rail operations personnel, please get in touch.
Working with SWGR
Working with some of the industry’s most experienced people, SWGR will support your personal and professional growth aspirations. We aim to be one of the best and most successful employers within the rail industry.
Our open and supportive culture is aligned with our desire to work with ambitious, focused and career minded people. It is these traits that will help us to achieve our customers’ objectives, whilst meeting our own goals and providing you with an enjoyable and rewarding career.
You will be the face of our business working directly alongside our customers and supporting our supply chain partners.
Speak to us if you’re looking for:
- A company to work for that is trusted and reliable in the railway sector
- An experienced team to be part of
- A fantastic career with opportunities to progress
- A role to meet goals and achieve objectives
You will be responsible for working under the direction of the Level A (Nominated) Person to achieve isolations on AC OLE as part of your daily duties.
Your role will involve:
- Assisting the Nominated Person
- Testing the OLE
- Applying and removing earths
- Carrying out Heights & Staggers & Bonding duties
- Completing paperwork and briefing individuals to a high standard
What experience would we like you to have?
- In date PTS, COSS/SWL1, OLEC1, Authorised Person (AC)
- Full UK driving licence
- Heights and Staggers & Bonding experience preferred (not essential)
#recruitment #rail #industrial #glasgow #scotland #jobs #swgr #training #jobsearch #jobsinglasgow #construction #manpower #welding #energy #jobhunting #hiring #careers #recruitment #uk #courses #localjobs #AuthorisedPerson #AP #overheadlines #railelectrification